Decreases damage recieved.
Armor is a Passive Skill in MyBrute. It grants you +5 Armor stat but decreases your Speed by 10%. It also slightly alters a brute's appearance. In higher levels, this skill becomes less useful since the damage it reduces becomes less noticeable.
In Game TextEdit
"What's this? It's a coat of armour. The idea is that you put it on over your t-shirt so it doesn't get dirty. It also helps to protect you from your [opponent's blows]"
AppearanceEditIf you just want to avoid armor brutes all together, just watch out for the differences in the appearance. Here are the differences:
- Barbarian: Obtains boots, fur on his back and protective gear on his shoulders.
- Ranger: Obtains gloves, a thin armband, patches on his knees and his shirt becomes ripped at the edges.
- Legionary: Obtains a cape, armor on his waist and plates on his shoulder.
- Samurai: Obtains more armor on his arms and waist.
- Saiyan: Obtains protective gear on his feet and shoulders.
- Robot: Obtains more armor covering his arms and abdomen.
- Boxer: Gets protective gear on his torso and arms.
- Barbarian: Obtains protective pads on her shoulders, strings hanging from her waist and boots.
- Ranger: Obtains gloves, patches on her pants and a small jacket over her blouse.
- Fur Girl: Obtains more fur on wrist and feet.
- Light Skirt: Obtains boots and a cloth above her skirt.
- Tight Dress: Outfit becomes longer.
- Heavy Armor: Obtains more armor on her shoulders, upper body and legs.
- Boxer: Obtains protective gear on her wrists.
- Main article: Language